Monday 1 January 2007

The Mandatory Stuff

It's the Near Year...New Year's day to be precise and since Zulu is not on (how terribly disappointing, of course. I love to see history twisted by Britain’s ego) I figured I'd get cracking with the usual things you do, such as New Year resolutions etc.
  1. Try and keep a job, possibly a better one after April. One that doesn't involve a waistcoat and a bow tie.
  2. Continue to work on (and host) My Amaranthine. Also included in this is the act of constructive writing, which I should do more of. Note: This should not be carried out in important classes.
  3. Keep a blog going to detail the events of my day, mad opinions that nobody else wants to hear and rants that are of undetermined important yet lacking logic and normality. (See 5)
  4. Make an effort to wear nice clothes on days out etc. This doesn’t say I'm not allowed to wear ripped jeans and a beanie; just that it's not preferable to a nice dress. I should wear more dresses...they're nice.
  5. To make more of an effort to get involved in the media: this means reading a newspaper without the urge to set it on fire and listening to podcasts other than Punky Radio (more on this later) Perhaps even starting a podcast myself.

Well, now that that's sorted I can call my best friend. She promised me something about a yoga class last year, and I'm almost quite tempted. That is, of course, if we can be bothered.

1 comment:

Freakazoid said...

:O whats wrong with the sexy bow tie and waistcoat which is pinstripped i'd like to add!! Woo i get ma tax rebait back on pay day *gasps* thats tomorrow yay!! splurge time me thinks. I am offically a slave i found out after three months that i have been earning a wage under the stated minimum not happy but its changed now so all is good supposed to have work on monday but they called to say that it is dead :( damn january can't complain means i can rest lol anywhoo i'll talk to you soon loving the blog btw reminds me of peru ahh memories how i miss the fried guinea pig *not* toodles xx